Thank you to our families, who attended our first virtual Jaguar Family Week! We have provided recordings of the sessions below for families who were unable to attend.
Tuesday, Nov. 3: 10–11 a.m.: Supporting Your Jaguar. A discussion with student health, wellness, and mental health staff.
- Matt Jones, Assistant Director of Campus Recreation
- Yves Ambroise, Assistant Director of Outreach and community Services/CAPS
- Danielle Wolfe, Assistant Director of Substance Abuse Prevention/HWP
Wednesday, Nov. 4, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.: Caricature Artists. We can accommodate up to 24 people, and a sign-up list for times will be sent separately.
Wednesday, Nov. 4, 3-4 p.m.: Author Chat with Marjorie Savage, "You're On Your Own (But I'm Here If You Need Me): Mentoring Your Child During the College Years". recording available
Thursday, Nov. 5, 11 a.m.-12 noon: Let's Talk Academics. A discussion with academic representatives. recording available
- Sarah Eltzroth, Director of Operations, Academic and Career Development
- Laura Masterson, Director of Student Engagement and Success, School of Health and Human Sciences
- Nicole Amonette, Director of Student Services, O'Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs
- Landon Brothers, Associate Director, Bepko Learning Center and Office of Tutoring Services
Thursday, Nov. 5, 5:30-7:30 p.m.: Family Trivia Night. Limited to 50 people.