Register now for 2022 Family Weekend!
Registration is officially open for IUPUI's 7th Annual Family Weekend, Nov. 4–6, 2022. The cost is $25 per adult guest (13 years old and older), free for currently enrolled IUPUI students, and free for children 12 years old and younger. Registration closes Oct. 31 at 11:59 p.m. We will operate a waitlist if the registration cap is reached. The cost is non-negotiable and cannot be split, and registration is required to attend.
More details about Family Weekend
- Family Weekend is open to all parents, family members, and supporters of all current IUPUI students.
- Family Weekend will kick off in mid-afternoon on Friday, Nov. 4 and continue through the evening. There will be activities morning through late evening on Saturday, Nov. 5, and on Sunday, Nov. 6, your family will have an opportunity to participate in an event in downtown Indianapolis and depart at a time that best suits your travels home that day.
- Activities will include: Family Brunch, a service project, Coffee and Canvas, JagFest, a social media scavenger hunt, access to recreation facilities, and more. An official schedule will be made available by Oct. 14.
- If you register for Family Weekend and are unable to attend, you can cancel your registration. Any cancellations made after Oct. 31 will not be refunded.
- Parking for registered Family Weekend attendees will be provided. Guests will be able to park for free in the Vermont Street Parking Garage, which is connected to the IUPUI Campus Center.
- Your family can attend as many or few activities as you would like. The goal of Family Weekend is to allow your family to experience IUPUI and downtown Indianapolis in similar ways as your student.
- There will be activities for all ages to enjoy throughout the weekend. All we ask is that children remain with an adult family member at all times throughout the weekend events.
Join our Jaguar Families Facebook Group to receive timely updates about Family Weekend events.